Sunday, March 4, 2012

10 More Super Funny Statuses

  1. I said no to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen... so I couldn't refuse.
  2. You can take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
  3. Where the hell did Noah keep woodpeckers and beavers on his ark.
  4. How to solve your not sleeping problem. Step 1: Hold your breath for 5 minutes. Step 2: Pass out. Your welcome.
  5. What are you talkin' about. I didn't fall, I just attacked the floor.
  6. Don't read this status --------> You Failed.
  7. When life gives you lemons, take them and chuck them at things you hate.
  8. Don't you just hate it when sentences don't end the way you want them banana.
  9. I love "insert name" more than a fat kid loves his cookies.
  10. Kid 1: God is real. Kid 2: Oh Yeah! If god is real he would slam my head on the keyboard right nowfjasdljfdlsjajfsdljflsdafjdlfasdrqwiropavzxc'vzc.
Old Spice Pure Awesomeness!!!!!!!!
AAAABBBBDDOMINALS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment